Virtual addiction treatment that works
Shoutout™ is a critical tool to achieving long-term recovery
Shoutout’s team of master’s level therapists and experts in the field of addiction will help you achieve and maintain recovery – all from the comfort and convenience of your home. With your treatment team, you will focus on healing your mind, body and soul from addiction, leading you to a happier, healthier life.
Already in recovery but looking for ongoing support? We can help with that, too.
How Shoutout™ treats drug and alcohol addiction
The Shoutout™ telehealth app allows you to receive outpatient addiction treatment wherever you are. One of our specialists will conduct an assessment to determine the best level of care for you. And, many Shoutout™ services are in-network with major insurance plans, making care affordable so that you receive premium care without the premium price tag.
*PHP is referred to as Day Treatment in Massachusetts and is referred to as Partial Care Services (PCS) in New Jersey.
Regardless of the level chosen, you can expect to receive the same exceptional, compassionate care that you would receive at one of our world-class rehab facilities. Our expert team of master’s level clinicians, physicians, nurses, and staff will deliver a comprehensive curriculum in a supportive, convenient virtual setting.
You can start as soon as today with a same-day assessment.
Shoutout™: Your digital connection to recovery
Shoutout™ is a revolutionary digital health platform that connects you to a world of support and education. Our licensed therapists and community of peers will help you achieve better mental and physical health. You’ll have easy access to meetings and online expert therapy at your fingertips 24/7.
- Keep your recovery front and center with daily inspirations, meditations, yoga, as well as other educational and motivational content
- Attend meetings and appointments easily and quickly, thanks to one-click access
- Stay grounded and centered with a gratitude journal and sobriety milestone tracking
- Lean into your support system and keep connected with the community forum
- Connect to your therapist with direct messaging capabilities
- Engage with an active alumni association through a wide variety of in-person and virtual, sober fun-filled events, and more
Treating every aspect of the disease
Suffering from the disease of addiction may cause challenges in other parts of your life, like with your family or mental health. Don’t worry – Shoutout™ can help in those areas, too.