Mental Health Services
You aren’t alone
Anxiety affects more than 40 million people*
Your mental health impacts the way you think, feel, and act every single day. It can also play a role in the way you handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. If you feel like any of these areas in your life are off-balance, mental health treatment may help.
Shoutout’s mental health professionals use the latest therapy, relaxation, and stress management techniques, meditation, yoga, and more to help ease your mind.
Just want someone to talk to and help figure things out? We can help there, too.
Signs & Symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Confusing thinking
- Prolonged sadness or irritability
- Feelings of extreme highs and lows
- Excessive fears, worries, and anxieties
- Social withdrawal
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Strong feelings of anger
- Strange thoughts or delusions
- Growing inability to cope with daily activities
- Suicidal thoughts
- Substance use
Mental Health Concerns We Treat
- Depression / depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Eating disorders
- Bipolar and related disorders
- Personality disorders
- Individuals who just want to speak to a mental health professional
Evidence-based online mental health treatment
Our expert team of master’s level clinicians, physicians, nurses, and staff will deliver a comprehensive curriculum in a supportive, convenient virtual setting – Shoutout™.
And, many Shoutout™ services are in-network with major insurance plans, making care affordable so that you receive premium care without the premium price tag.
You can start as soon as today with a same-day assessment.
Shoutout™: Your digital connection to better mental health
Shoutout™ is a revolutionary digital health platform that connects you to a world of support and education. Our licensed therapists and community of peers will help you achieve better physical and mental health. You’ll have easy access to online expert therapy at your fingertips 24/7.
Here are a few things you will love about the Shoutout™ app:
- Keep your recovery front and center with daily inspirations, meditations, yoga, as well as other educational and motivational content
- Attend appointments easily and quickly, thanks to one-click access
- Stay grounded and centered with a gratitude journal and milestone tracking
- Lean into your support system and keep connected with the community forum
- Connect to your therapist with direct messaging capabilities
Treatment for substance use disorder & co-occurring disorders
It’s not uncommon for someone suffering from a mental health disorder to use drugs or alcohol to self-medicate. There are likely feelings, emotions, or situations that you are trying to bury or numb with drugs or alcohol.
As lead providers in the drug and alcohol addiction treatment industry, Shoutout™, brought to you by Recovery Centers of America, is here to help during this physically and emotionally trying time. Our clinicians treat mental health disorders for patients with or without a substance use disorder.
Support for families & loved ones
Because mental health impacts every aspect of your life, you may also benefit from our educational groups and individual coaching. Facilitated by our marriage and family therapists, these groups help each member of the family grow, create boundaries, and overcome challenges.