Over 28 million Americans will have an eating disorder in their lifetime*
Eating disorder treatment tailored to your unique needs
With Shoutout™, you’ll receive comprehensive medical care, therapy, and nutrition counseling all from the comfort of your home.
Eating disorder treatment is available to residents of Pennsylvania only.
*Click here for more information.
Evidence-based online eating disorder treatment
Our treatment approach helps you work towards understanding and managing emotions, thoughts, and behaviors that reinforce an eating disorder. And, many Shoutout™ services are in-network with major insurance plans, making care affordable so that you receive premium care without the premium price tag.
You can start as soon as today with a same-day assessment.
Eating Disorders We Treat Include
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating
- Other eating disorders
Treatment May Include
- A customized meal plan created by our registered dietitian (after conducting a nutritional assessment)
- Meal support to reinforce healthy eating behaviors
- Group therapy & individual nutrition therapy
- Psychoeducational seminars that will help you explore body image, relaxation, family systems, and coping skills
- Trauma-informed care
- Yoga & art therapy
Shoutout™: Your digital connection to a happier, healthier life
Shoutout™ is a revolutionary digital health platform that connects you to a world of support and education. Our licensed therapists and community of peers will help you achieve better mental and physical health. You’ll have easy access to meetings and online expert therapy at your fingertips 24/7.
- Keep your recovery front and center with daily inspirations, meditations, yoga, as well as other educational and motivational content
- Attend appointments easily and quickly, thanks to one-click access
- Stay grounded and centered with a gratitude journal and milestone tracking
- Lean into your support system and keep connected with the community forum
- Connect to your therapist with direct messaging capabilities
Treatment for substance use disorder & co-occurring disorders
Up to 50% of individuals with eating disorders have struggled with drugs or alcohol abuse. In fact, 35% of individuals who have abused or were dependent on alcohol or other drugs have eating disorders – this is 11 times greater than the general population.
As lead providers in the drug and alcohol addiction treatment industry, Shoutout™, brought to you by Recovery Centers of America, is here to help during this physically and emotionally trying time. Our clinicians treat eating disorders for patients with or without a substance use disorder.
Support for families & loved ones
We also believe in the importance of support in all aspects of eating disorder recovery, which is why we encourage you to join our educational groups and individual coaching. Facilitated by our marriage and family therapists, these groups help each member of the family grow, create boundaries, and overcome challenges.